Bottles & Cans
Pottery & Glass
Space & Fantasy
Watches & Clocks
Videos & Films
Date: January, 2012
1. Coollectors Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy Notice
All aspects of Coollectors.com ("Coollectors" or "The Site") designs, logos, text, graphics, applications, software, page headers, button icons, scripts, service names, underlying source code and all other aspects of The Site are the sole copyright and trademarks of Coollectors worldwide.
In accessing The Site, you agree that any downloading of Coollector's content is for personal, non-commercial reference only. No part of The Site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission in writing from Coollectors.
Coollectors' trademarks may not be used, including as part of trademarkes and/or as part of domain names or e-mail address, in connection with any product or service in any manner without the prior written confirmation of Coollectors.
2. Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that material accessible through The Site infringes a copyright or other intellectual property right, please provide Coollectors' Copyright Agent ("Copyright Agent") the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Coollectors that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
Coollectors may act immediately to respond to a proper notice by (1) removing or disabling access to the material claimed to be subject of infringing activity; and (2) removing and discontinuing service to repeat offenders. If Coollectors removes or disables access in response to such a notice, Coollectors will make a reasonable attempt to contact the allegedly infringing party ("User") so that they may make a counter notification. Repeat offenders will have all material removed from the system and Coollectors will terminate such Users’ access to the service.
Please note that If you are materially misrepresenting that a product or activity is not infringing upon the intellectual property, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees). Therefore, if you are not sure whether or not the material infringes on the intellectual property, please contact an attorney before contacting Coollectors.
In your notice, please include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on The Site, including the item number, if applicable;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
3. Procedure to supply a copyright counter-notice to the Copyright Agent:
If a User believes that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is not infringing upon a copyright, the user must send a counter-notice. Please do not relist or reactivate the material yourself. The counter-notice must contain the following information to the Copyright Agent listed below.
· An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
· Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
· A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material;
· Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the any judicial district in which Coollectors is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the notification.
Coollectors' Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on The Site can be reached as follows:
Attention: Legal Department